[etni] WINTER ETAI in the NORTH - DECEMBER 28th, 2011

  • From: aviva shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:17:04 +0200

THE program for the* WINTER - full day ETAI conference in the NORTH ( Wizo
Nahalal High School ) * will be posted today .. TAKE a look and plan your
day. We encourage all English teachers to join us for an enriching and
inspirational day.  Charge your batteries for the rest of the year.  Browse
the 15 book publishers.. Mingle with your colleagues.. JOIN US .. *DECEMBER
28th -* Registration starts at 8:30 ... and the day will be end with the
extremely entertaining and informative PK session !! (The school is located
at the ENTRANCE of the Moshav - with plenty of parking and easy Public
transportation access)

*"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than
anything else, will affect its successful outcome."**
  - **William James*

*Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830*