[etni] Shana Tova + Jewish Holiday Reference Card

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:44:47 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year 5764, begins
Friday evening, September 26, 2003 and continues until
Sunday evening, September 28, 2003.

I created a three year Jewish holiday reference card which
I posted on my website for you to view, download or print.
The address is:
http://www.jr.co.il/index2.html#calendar

I added new Rosh Hashana clipart to the Jewish Clipart Database at:
The J Site - Jewish Education and Entertainment
http://www.j.co.il

Last but not least, my holiday hotsites page has 90 links about
Rosh Hashana,  from laws and customs to games and recipes.
The web address is:
http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/j-hdayrh.htm

Please forward this message to relatives and friends,
so they may benefit from these holiday resources.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy new year.
Shana Tova,
Jacob