[etni] Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream

  • From: Avi Granit <judiavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:06:32 +0200

If you have not already bought a ticket for the TNT production of Shakespeare's
Midsummer Night's Dream....GO AND BUY ONE IMMEDIATELY!!

I saw the production last night in Zichron Yaakov and it was so
flabbergastingly brilliant it left me speechless.  Never have I enjoyed a
Shakespeare production as much as this one and, I hasten to add, Midsummer
Night's Dream was never my favorite.

The company are simply amazing, the actors sing, dance, play musical
instruments and bring the theatre to life in a way that I have never seen
before.   I felt like I was watching Shakespeare as it should be seen, it was
hilarious and the audience were laughing out loud at the end.  This was not
Shakespeare for the cultured elite, this was Shakespeare for the delight of the
audience who were of all ages (I was shocked to see that people had brought
their kids to see it and the children actually seemed to enjoy it too!!).

http://www.adg-europe.com/schedule.php?production_id=28

I believe there are going to be performances in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Ranana
= you are going to be in for such a treat.

Judi G.