[etni] Riddle me with hole Language.

  • From: Barry Silverberg and family <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 00:25:55 +0200

Who can answer the following riddles?

    Who was the person primarily responsible for for bringing in the 'Hole
Language Approach' for learning Hebrew in the grade schools, some 15 years
ago?  (Saffa Ke Mich loll)

    Which leading Israeli politician is her father?

    What was the attitude towards primary school teachers who warned that
this approach was doomed to fail and had already proved unsuccessful in the
US?

    The winners will receive a whole language.

    Barry Silverberg
-----