[etni] Resources List from Jennifer Spigelman's Lecture at the ETAI Summer Conference

  • From: Myra Blustein <bhome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:18:20 +0200

Dear Etniers,
        Has anyone uploaded the Resources sheet with the lists of internet
sites on it? On the other side of the page the heading reads: Big Ideas for
Small group Hours: Leah Nachmani & Jennifer Spigelman ETAI -Haifa Conference
2011.

       Jennifer Spigelman lectured on the second day of the conference and
showed us many games and activities that she made and explained how to use
them and how to make them. Then she told us where we could find more
activities online. She broke down the topics to Phonemic Awareness, Phonics,
Vocabulary, Comprehension and Writing.

        Please tell me where I can find the list online. Thanks a lot.

Meira Blustein

bhome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx