[etni] Re: Questions New/Old Bagrut

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nina_d@xxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:45:28 +0200

I know that a lot of people are still confused, but it's really not all that
confusing.  Students currently in 12th grade have to take the old format.
Students in 11th grade (and below) have to take the new format.  The ONLY
exception is 11th grade English speakers who take the winter exam this year.
Since the only module being offered this winter is A, it's impossible to do
the 5-point module Bagrut in the winter, so 11th grade English speakers who
go to the winter exam have to take the old format.

Or another way to put this...  The winter exam always has to follow the
format of the previous summer.  Since only module A was offered this past
summer, it's also the only module that will be offered in the winter.  All
of the modules will be available starting this coming summer for students in
11th grade and below.

Bari