[etni] Projects for English Speakers

  • From: Susan Abeles <sabeles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:48:09 -0300

Hi there:

I teach English Speakers from 3rd to 6th grades in schools; I also teach
7th and 8th (E.S.) privately.

I've become increasingly interested in using English as a medium for
studying social studies and sciences.  I'd like to get more into project
work, particularly with the older groups.  I'd love some advice, help,
input, etc. on the kinds of mechanics of this work  -- the "inquiry
process", time-frames or frameworks, the quality of depth and detail
possible and other issues -- as I am eager to gain more experience in this
area and to do good work with the kids.

You can call me at 02.6720.493 or write to me with your phone number at
this address -- phones are just so much more efficient!

Thanks.

Susan