Performance Based Tasks

  • From: sigalit Arditi <sigardit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:48:33 +0300

Hi,
There have been a few questions on the list regarding performance based
tasks.
You can find them online here
http://cms.education.gov.il/EducationCMS/Units/Mazkirut_Pedagogit/English/InspectoratesDesk/Performance_Tasks.htm
Sigalit Arditi

From: "Adele P. Raemer " <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [etni] Bank of Performance tasks
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 22:59:31 +0300

Sorry for misleading people - it was NOT the CAT course that got you the
bank of performance based tasks; it was the PBT course that was given a few
years ago by the ministry (I know I gave one in Beer Sheva) that awarded any
participating school this lovely bank of PBTs. Maybe they are online - I
will make some inquiries and see if they are available some how.

Adele

// eompost 4A153185:18BD.1:rgav