[etni] Need teachers in the north

  • From: Gail Shuster-Bouskila <gailshb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 06:49:53 +0200

The Open U. Academic Reading program is looking for two teachers in the
north.

One to work with a blind student in Masade – level D.

Another to work with a student with learning disabilities in Mishmar
Hayarden (this is near Rosh Pina) – Level E.

Even though they are currently studying a beginner's level course we
will need a teacher who can work with them up until level A (about a year).

We are looking for English teachers with experience in Special Education.

Please contact me – _sharong@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sharong@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks

Sharon Goldsmith
Coordinator
Academic Reading Dept.
Open University of Israel

--
Keep in touch, Gail Shuster-Bouskila

"If we are taught what to think, but not how to think,
  we end up not thinking at all" -- Mordecai M. Kaplan