[etni] Korczak quote of the week

  • From: "avi tsur" <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:39:05 +0000

Dear friends
We have received many emails requesting information about our December
"Korczak" get-together.
Place: The ministry building, Rechov Hashlosha 2, Yad Eliyahu, Tel Aviv
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 1903
Time: 10:00 - 14:00 (Registration - 9:30)

participation fee 5 shekel to cover coffee/tea and other expenses.

Shabbat shalom
Marsha and Avi

If a child trusts you with his secret, be grateful
For his confidence is the highest prize ...
But do not extort it for the child has a right to his secret.
Do not plead or threaten, as each is equally bad.
It will not bring the child closer to you,
But rather move him away.

Janusz Korczak