[etni] Hebrew questions on this year's Bagrut?

  • From: Rivka Lewenstein <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm once again addressing everyone, and especially Judy, since the Testing
Section in the Ministry led me to believe that you are the one making the
decision.

Will this year's 12th graders (3 and 4 pointers) be answering the questions on
the first reading in Hebrew or in their mother tongue? I teach new immigrants
and it's crucial for me to know this.

Secondly, if they will be allowed to answer in their mother tongue, as was the
case in Moed Bet last year, will they still get their 10-point bonus or not?

Thanks,
Rivka