[etni] Happy Hannukkah

  • From: "Beverly Stok (dvl)" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:05:57 +0200

Hannukkah is around the corner. Besides marking your calendars to attend the
Etai conference in Beersheba on Sunday, December 5, 2010 plan to do some
Hannukkah activities in your classrooms before the holiday .

Need ideas information, songs, word activities and classroom activities to
do with Hannukkah? Have a look at my materials in "Cycle of the Jewish
Year."
http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev

 The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
 (elementary teachers - holidays - cycle of the Jewish year)

 Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
  bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 HAG SAMEACH.

  Bev

.