[etni] Re: HOTS

  • From: Marj Bitran <marj1959@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saragabai@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:39:50 +0200

I feel really strongly about this so, once again, I am replying.  The
Irgun sanctions must be respected!  We CAN NOT take the course and if
enough of us are willing and able to stand strong, the Ministry WILL
MAKE CHANGES.  They will have no choice if there are not enough
teachers who have taken the course since we are not allowed to being
the HOTS program according to the Ministry without having taken the
course.  Even if they need to reduce the number of literature works
for the first year of the only F-lit. bagrut, there are ways that we
can NOT GIVE IN as well as NOT WORRY about causing damage to our
students.  PLEASE- English teachers have so much more to deal with
than other subjects' teachers.  Let's try to make things a bit better
for ourselves at least on this front!