[etni] HOTS

  • From: tessa shrem <tessashrem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:35:42 +0300

Hi everyone,
I'm not going to go over what I have written and said so many times before.
However, what I want to say is that I have written to Dr. Shoshani, with a
copy to Dr. Zameret and a copy to the Irgun.  Shoshani has not yet given his
decision, which is really overdue at this time, but I think if he were to be
flooded with letters from people who feel strongly about the matter, it may
have some influence.  It certainly can't hurt and it may just help.

Shoshani's fax number is 02 5602336
Zameret                           02 5602085
Irgun                                03 5667704

Regards,
Tessa