[etni] Fwd: re: Winter new lit "F" Bagrut answers

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 07:06:54 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Winter new lit "F" Bagrut answers

The answers posted on the Internet (if I understand which you are
referring to) are by Yoel Geva, not the Ministry. I do not believe the
Ministry have published ANY official answer keys for ANY of the
modules yet. Of COURSE there are answer keys - but as far as I
understand, they are often appendixed and amended as the marking
process proceeds, with feedback from the hard-working markers (to whom
I take my hat off, and of whom I am truly in awe).

Don't listen to all the rumors. Read the site and the updates. :-)

Adele