[etni] Re: Fwd: Re: The inherent unfairness - a different take - reaction.

  • From: Judith Astary <judyastary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni.list@xxxxxxxxx" <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

You are so right, Gilly! Unfortunately, the system lends itself to dishonesty.
This problem will either make or break the LOG option! From what I understand,
however, schools that are discovered as having "cheated" will not be allowed to
do the LOG again. Instead they will be obligated to take the test. The Ministry
takes the sampling of LOGS very seriously and the officers who carry out the
process are extremely professional!
So anyone who has not fulfilled the requirements of the LOG should beware. A
class that presents unreasonably high grades will come under scrutiny.
Judith Astary