[etni] Fwd: English teaching position and work visa

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:04:18 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: linda simpson <simpsonlinds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: English teaching position and work visa

I am immigrating to Israel (Tel Aviv) with my husband next year in
February. I am a South African citizen currently living in Austria
with my husband. My husband has been offered a job position in Israel
and therfore we are immigrating there for 1 vear.

I am interested in working as an english Teacher or Tutor in Tel Aviv.
My first language is English.I have 1 year english teaching work
experience and am trained as an Occupational Therapist and specialized
in working with children with learning disabilities.

Are you aware of any job positions in tel Aviv.? Would I need to
obtain a work visa before I would be able to work or are there part
time positions or private Tutoring opportunities that do not require a
work visa? Should I first do an online TESOL course or should I train
at the institution in Tel Aviv?

I can send you my CV, upon request.

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Giese