[etni] Fw:Online course @Schiffman

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:25:02 +0200

From: "lev" <labra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Online course @Schiffman
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:27:30 +0200

Dear ETNIers,

An online course on integration of Internet resources in teaching English is
scheduled to open in two weeks. If you are still looking for an
in-service course starting soon, this might be the right one.

We have just finished moving the course materials to the new virtual
learning environment which we have recently started using as our
learning/content management system (LCMS), and the course is open for
preview now. While some of the materials may still be incomplete or not yet
updated (we'll be working at it for the next two weeks), the main body of
the course is accessible and gives a fairly clear idea of the course as a
whole and of the learning environment where the course will be conducted.

The URL is http://www.schiffman-institute.com/moo/; use "Login as a guest'
button to gain guest access to the course.

56 hours, 10 weeks, 1/2 gmul with a grade, NIS 350 + registration NIS 50.

Hoping to see you in our next cohort -

Lev

Lev Abramov
Instructional designer, educational technologist
The Schiffman Institute Ltd.
lev.abramov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit www.schiffman-institute.com today!