[etni] Fw: wanting to visit Israeli high school

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:28:07 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Leah Wolf - bobbyleah@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wanting to visit Israeli high school

A guy from Port Angeles, WA is visiting Israel with his teen age daughter.
They're doing volunteer work on a Sarel program at the moment but she would
love to visit an Israeli high school. She's been home schooled all her
life;(just this year she's taking her first 2 courses at a high school in
Port Angeles); and would be happy to meet Israeli kids and to see what high
school is like here in Israel. They're thinking seriously of moving to
Israel and she'd be happy to give a talk about homeschooling to an English
class at any Israeli high school.  She's really interested in seeing a
school here if she can. They're available this week, especially Monday and
Tuesday. I told them that Monday is the English Bagrut so I doubt that any
schools would be interested but if someone thinks this could be suited to
your 9th or 10th grade classes, please get in touch with them.  David  tel:
057-3284631.
You can also email David or his daughter Erin at erb@xxxxxxxxx

Have a great day!

Leah Wolf