[etni] Fw: re: WITH YOU!!!!!

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:31:58 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Linda - lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: WITH YOU!!!!!

I had written to my friends/fellow markers responding to the "Urgent Letter", but realized I should have also voiced my feelings on ETNI, to show support. No dissention here, either! We had better stick together and not make a fool out of ourselves like we did....(finish the sentence)! IF we give in, we'll have only ourselves to blame.

Linda Kuras Mizrahi

Judy wrote:
Thanks to all of you who wrote in response to the Urgent Message regarding
marking Bagrut exams this summer - which is imminent. Not one single voice
of dissention has been heard.
Please keep on writing, and come prepared on Tuesday!

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **