[etni] Re: Fw: re: Problems

  • From: tessa shrem <tessashrem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:17:47 +0300

Dear Judy,
Indeed there are no English teachers who will disagree with everything
Jennifer and others have written about the appalling situation that English
teachers have to put up with, but I just don't see what a survey will do.
OK, so we'll know what we already know - that everone is dissatisfied and
fed up.  And then - where do we go from there?

AS I've said before, I don't know what the answers are, but I'm willing to
join any group that can get together  to think of a plan of ACTION.  Venting
on ETNI is all very well and allows us to let off some steam and know that
other teachers at other schools are suffering in the same way, but that's
not going to cause any changes.

Maybe those of us who are interested can get together at ETAI in the summer
and start working on something.  Are you there David, Susan and Eleanor -
can you give us a time and a place?

Tessa