[etni] Fw: re: Form for LD extra hours

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:36:21 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "sara g" <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Form for LD extra hours

i think you are maybe talking about "ofek chadash "  or "partani" hours.

the LD hours are something else.
 if you are a member of the irgun - you should get paid for the kids'
hatamot in tests (oral, tapes, extra time etc.)
someone (i think renee) posted the link to the agreement - if you
can't find it, email me and i'll look for it again.
 show that to your school.

                         sara g