[etni] Fw: re: Different versions of the Modules

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:00:39 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [etni] fw: Different versions of the Modules

As always has been in the past when there were versions, LD kids were supposed to have version A. (Whether they were using cassettes OR the shortened, oral version). The ONLY place I saw ANY mention of versions was in the Hebrew explanation for how to shorten the exam, which we ALL got (otherwise, we would not have known how to shorten the oral exam!) Look at Anglitnet, http://www.anglit.net/main/bagrut/winter06/specialldoral.rtf, it DOES say it there.

However, it seems that many of us overlooked that (including OUR school) and since this had gone out with the modules, upon being reinstated, it really should have been posted more prominently, in a few places, in a few different announcements, in English, as well.

We had a mess in the beginning, but I hope that when the marvad gets the exams, and sees that there was an oral exam with version B rather than A, this will be taken into consideration, and the examinees will not be penalized.

Adele