[etni] Fw: cds mp3s and moe

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:07:10 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathi Pearlmutter - kathip@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: cds mp3s and moe

Sharon, thank you for all your hard work!  I had never thought about the sim
cards, but that is a great idea and I think we should encourage it.  All
newer model mp3s and cell phones have a slot for a memory card, and this way
even pupils without mp3s can use their cellphones to listen to the
recording.  Of course we would have to be careful about texting, etc - but
usually there are only a few pupils in the 'hakra'at sheolon' room, so it
shouldn't be too hard to keep an eye on them.

In addition, those sim cards are tiny, so a lot less waste is created.  You
can send all the sim cards for a school in one small envelope.

Thanks again for speaking to the testing department on behalf of all of us.

Kathi

‎