[etni] Fw: WANTED -- Some humorous material for an English teaching program

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:38:17 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Laurin Lewis - lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WANTED -- Some humorous material for an English teaching program

As teachers we know that laughter can be an effective aid to learning. I am
developing a new English teaching computer program, and I need some humorous
material to include.  The program is intended to be given away free on my
web site -- www.english4students.com. Finding suitable material is not easy,
because humor is almost always at someone's expense, and I don't wish to
offend anyone. If the suitable material is copyrighted, then I would try to
obtain the author's permission, but the easiest would be something that is
in the public domain. Please e-mail or call 050-6734414. Laurin

** Issue #5 of The Rag is out:
   http://www.etni.org/etnirag/issue5.htm **

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org **