[etni] Fw: This year's 3-4 pts 12th graders. Urgent!

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:59:26 +0200

From: Etti_b etti_b@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ASK ETNI
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: This year's 3-4 pts 12th graders. Urgent!

Hi all,

I've already posted the following question but got no reply.
Please.....

We are worried about some of our 12th grade 4 pointers -
you  know those good 3 pointers who are weak 4 pointers????
If we let them take the 3 points Bagrut in winter (which they will pass
well), just to make sure that they'd be eligible for a Bagrut diploma, and
then let them take the 4 points exam in the summer, (they know they'd have
to take the whole 4 pts test),
in case they fail the 4 pts exam, will  their 3 pts grade be still valid and
entitle them to get their Bagrut diploma?
Could I get an official reply? (Judy?)
Thanks,
Etti