[etni] Fw: The most beautiful clip I've ever seen

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 06:55:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Esther Revivo - estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The most beautiful clip I've ever seen\נא לראות-- פשוט הסרטון הכי
מדהיםTuesday, October 6, 2009 3:01 PM

This is  simply the most exquisite film clip I have ever seen. I hope you
enjoy it. Pass it on and cause someone else to be grateful to live in such a
beautiful world. (Sad that we're slowly destroying it..... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLQzdlpUinc

Moadim La'simcha-
Esther Revivo

P.S. I sent it to all of my pupils (and former pupils!) We are so tied up
with issues such as poor economy and security that we sometimes all need a
reminder like this clip to see the "whole picture" of our existence here in
the world! After the clip I was reminded to be grateful to simply be alive
and able to witness such sites virtually if not face to face :)