[etni] Fw: Teachers wanted in Ramat Gan

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:28:12 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "englishoncall englishoncall" <englishoncall@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Teachers wanted in Ramat Gan

WANTED in RAMAT GAN!!  NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS TO
TEACH ENGLISH IN
A FRIENDLY,  STRESS FREE ENVIRONMENT.  We are looking
for creative, dynamic teachers to join our team.  We
teach in very small groups (6-8).  Certificates and
diplomas are not essential since ultimately we believe
it is personality, patience, dedication and motivation
that make a good teacher.  Mothers and students are
welcomed since hours are flexible.  Finally, we pay
above market because we believe you get what you pay
for and quality doesnâ?Tt come at a bargain rate. If
you are interested in teaching children between the
ages of 6 and 10(Grades 1 to 4) or between the ages of
14-18 (Grades 8 to 12),
call me SABINE 054-25 28 30.

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **