[etni] Fw: Reservations for ETAI summer conference - July 15-16th

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:29:21 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office - etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reservations for ETAI summer conference - July 15-16th

Dear ETNIers,

This is a quick reminder that anyone wishing to reserve a room for the ETAI
Summer Conference on July 15-16th should call me at the ETAI office to get
the details of the Bayit Vegan Guest House, and to be put on our master
list.

The cost is only 330 NIS for two people in a double room, and that includes
breakfast and VAT.  ETAI has set aside a block of 25 rooms, and by my
reckoning, about half of them have already been reserved, so now is the
time!

The other reminder is for ETAI members to send in their yellow
pre-registration forms by June 18th, in order to get the lowest rate for two
days' participation at the conference - 100 NIS.

Looking forward to seeing you at the conference,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director
Tel:  02-500-1844
mailto:etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx