[etni] Fw: Project,Extensive Reading and Literature -NBA grades

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:57:26 +0200

From: Barabra or Yaacov Ori ojacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: Project,Extensive Reading and Literature -NBA grades

Hi-This question is for Judy- I keep reading everything over and over on the
NBA and something is just not clicking with me.  I  have seen the
recommended tables for calculating the  final school mark ( tziun hagasha)
and I have seen the calculation tables that Bari prepared for ETNI -and
tried them out- but what about the mark that the students receive for the
project within their yearly school grade- what percentage should the project
be?  Or have the project, extensive reading and the literature become
separate entities and these marks will just be used for the final school
mark for the module that they are taking??  If we do include them within the
yearly school mark and then again for the final school mark (tziun hagasha)
according to the tables won't their actual weight be higher??Or won't it?
HELP!!!   Barbara Ori