[etni] Fw: Kidproj: Announcing "What Does My First Name Mean?"

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:46:17 +0200

From: "Ora Baumgarten" <orabaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <patti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 5:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: Kidproj: Announcing "What Does My First Name Mean?"

Hi,
Patti Weeg of Kidlink asked me to forward  the Kidlink announcement below
about my "What Does My First Name Mean?"  Project.

I was very excited that the first participating class happened to be one
from a Methodist school in Durban, South Africa and that the names belong to
Zulu  children!  For example, one child's name is Zolani which means
"shalom". Take a look at:

http://www.edu-continuum.org/kidspace/start.cfm?HoldNode=11432&HoldNav=11431
Click on the arrow and the "go" button to see all 14 names.

If you would like to participate in the project, please follow the
instructions in the announcement below.

Ora

Here's the announcement: