[etni] Fw: Jerusalem day tomorrow and Shavuot next week

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:25:27 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Beverly Stok (dvl)" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jerusalem day tomorrow and Shavuot next week

It is the end of the year and everybody is busy. Jerusalem day is tomorrow
and I am only now thinking about what to do with my class. At the same time
Shavuot is next week and I don't want to leave that to the last minute.

So....

Need ideas information, songs, word activities and classroom activities to
do with Independence Day? Have a look at my materials in "Cycle of the
Jewish Year."

http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev

The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
(elementary teachers - holidays - cycle of the Jewish year)

Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

HAG SAMEACH

Bev

** Issue #5 of The Rag is out: