[etni] Fw: Hebrew & Arabic teachers in Jerusalem

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:12:12 +0200

From: "Solveig Christensen" <schristensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 11:28 AM
Subject: Hebrew & Arabic teachers in Jerusalem

 Dear Sir / Madam,

 I am contacting you from IOR Global Services in London to see if you might
be able to help me find a good Hebrew or Arabic (Palestinian) teacher in
Jerusalem for one of our clients.  The teacher is for a British Businessman
and his wife who will soon be relocating to Jerusalem. The lessons are due
to start mid October 03.

 Ideally we are looking for a freelance teacher, though a teacher connected
to a local language school would also be a possibility.

 To explain more about IOR Global Services; we are a leading independent
services provider for international assignees, expatriates and business
travellers, offering customised Language Training, Intercultural Training
and Destination Assistance worldwide.  We match language tutors to our
clients on an individual basis.

 Please contact me as soon as possible at this email or on +44 (0)207 930
7090 to let me know of anyone you can recommend and / or please forward
this to them.  Also, I would be grateful if you would put the attached
advertisement on a public notice board if you have access to one; thank
you.  If you are unable to help, please refer me to any individuals /
organisations who may be able to help.

 I look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for your help.

 Kind regards,
Solveig Christensen
Solveig Christensen
Office Administrator