[etni] Re: Fw: Evelyn Solomonov's Son - funeral

  • From: "veronica foldes" <verdes53@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:12:05 +0200

The funeral for Evelyn's son will be held at 2:00 PM at the military
cemeteryin the Memorial Park in Kfar Sava on Wednesday. May his memory be
blessed.

  >From: "Ask Etni" >Reply-To: ask@xxxxxxxx >To: >Subject: [etni] Fw: Evelyn
Solomonov's Son - Killed on Lebanese Border >Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:33:33
+0200 >>**** ETNI on the web http://www.etni.org.il http://www.etni.org ****
>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: efs@xxxxxxxxxx >To: ask@xxxxxxxx
>Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 2:24 PM >Subject: Evelyn Solomonov's Son -
Killed on Lebanese Border >>>We are sorry to have to share this sad news
withthe ETNI community. David, >the son of our dear friend, Evelyn
Solomonov,teacher at Herzog High School, >Kfar Saba, was killed on Yom
Kippurin the incident on the Lebanese border, >a week before being released
from his military service. >>We all deeply share her grief. >The English
Teachers in Kfar Saba >>>##### To send a message to the ETNI list email:
etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ##### >##### Send queries and questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx
#####

The new MSN 8:[1] smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2737??PS=