[etni] Fw: Correction - Great NEW QUOTAS for Barut examiners!! Join NOW

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:23:31 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: judyastary@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Great NEW QUOTAS for Barut examiners!! Join NOW

There is a mistake in the communique I just sent you (on module E - the old
quota says 4 instead of 14). Here is the corrected version.

Dear Etniers
To all of you who once marked but gave up in desperation or have always
rejected the idea of marking Bagrut after hearing horror stories of 14 hour
days and sleepless nights glued to the computer screen, this is to tell you
WE HAVE NOW ACHIEVED a 33% to 42% QUOTA REDUCTION depending on the module.
We are extremely grateful to the Testing Department of the Ministry of
Education for sealing an agreement whereby hourly quotas will henceforth be
as follows (old quotas in parentheses):
Module A - 16 (18)
Module B -  9  (15)
Module C - 13  (19)
Module D -  7   (12)
Module E -  12  (14)
Module F -   6  ( 9)
Module G -   6  ( 9)
While these new quotas represent a huge improvement in examiners'
conditions, it now means that the marking process will take much longer. We,
therefore urge all teachers who teach Bagrut classes in schools in Israel to
contact the Ministry via your school's English inspector and join the crew.
DON'T MISS this opportunity to:
EARN good money (NIS 126 (gross) per hour 8 hours per day x 6 days a week +
travelling expenses and bitool zmun)
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONALISM by learning the ins and outs of marking exams.
BE PART of a great crowd of professional teachers.
WE NEED YOU NOW!

 Judy Astary on behalf of the Testing Department.