[etni] Re: Fw: CD and tapes clarification

  • From: k l <kobilavy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:29:13 +0200

I never said they should use their ipod touch but rather recommended the itunes
program which transfers regular files to mp3 files easily. We should
defiiniately limit the device allowed to use on the day of the exam such as
regular mp3 devices (nothing with internet connection) although I am sure that
the parents will start calling the schools and find out how come the students
can't use their cell phone which are already mp3 players and why should they be
forced to go out and buy a special device for this... complexity wherever we
look at it...
Kobi