[etni] Fw: Beit Berl/ Certification for an Engish Teacher in Israel

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:23:23 +0200

From: "david gabrieli" <dag2529@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:59 PM
Subject: Beit Berl/ Certification for an English Teacher in Israel

  Hello,

  My name is David.  I made aliyah from the U.S, 2 months ago.  In the U.S,
I am a certified History teacher and I taught for several years in NYC.  I
would like to teach English here.  Someone told me about Beit Berl. They
mentioned to me that there is a program there for new immigrants, who are
native English speakers, to become certified English teachers here.  Can you
give me any details about Beit Berl and this program?  What do you suggest
that I do in order to get a job teaching English here?
Any help or assistance that you can offer to me would be very helpful.