[etni] Fw: 2009 JH Contest Winners Selected

  • From: "Leah Urso" <morahleah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:56:24 +0300

One of my 8th grade students, Tehilla Ziegler, won 2nd place in this essay
contest. Her essay about Israel and the Gaza War was awesome! Students from
America, Canada and Israel could enter the contest. Three winners from each
grade were chosen. To read the winning essays, see below. We were the only
entry from Israel! I thought you all might like to know about this for next
year.
Leah Urso