[etni] Estelle Friedman was the producer

  • From: "Dvora" <benmeir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:23:14 +0200

Just to set the record straight - Esther Lucas was truly one of the finest
teachers in Israel - however, it was Estelle Friedman who produced the IETV EFL
programs Here We Are, Gabby and Debby, Debby in Hospital, etc. These programs
were a mainstay for the youth of Israel - lots of good songs, story lines, and
humanistic education. So the credit really goes to Estelle Friedman.
Dvora