[etni] Re: English through Art - Project for the Upper Grades

  • From: "Jack Pillemer" <jackpil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:39:04 +0200

  The English through Art Project for the upper grades and English speakers
http://www.geocities.com/jackpillemer/art.htm
 stems from art work done by students on the outside pillars and walls at
the entrance of the school (impressive copies of famous pieces of art).
However, the project stands independently and any teacher in any school can
use it since copies of the paintings also appear on the site.

BTW, Patricia, that does not mean you should let up on the pressure at your
school to decorate the walls with large beutiful paintings.
Jack Pillemer