[etni] ETAI conference - bring a sandwich

  • From: susan holzman <holzms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:59:47 +0200

Dear Participants,

In the past I have warned you that the air-conditioning was strong in the
Renaissance Hotel..and that you should all bring a light sweater.those who
listened to me were thankful.So here is my advice for this year. The
cafeteria at the Biat Vegan Guest House seems to me to be very small and
very limited.so bring a sandwich, bring some pretzels, bring a granola bar
or a cup of yogurt and a bottle of water--..whatever gets you through the
day feeling comfortable.

The breaks are short and you would rather talk with friends or browse the
materials exhibition than stand in line for a sandwich which you could
easily have made in the morning and put in your bag.

See you all at ETAI!! :-)

Susan Holzman