[etni] Re: ETAI as a platform for honest speaking

  • From: Judy Freedman <judyfreedman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lu_mmm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:45:59 +0300

Louise dear, you must be an amazing teacher if you are willing to wade through
1000 essays on "my experiences on being a teacher" and THEN extracting relevant
information.
Again, we don't know whether we are talking for a few teachers or the majority.
Therefore I, with many colleagues' help, will try and put together a
questionnaire by the end of June, and we can collect information which our
newly elected representatives (who? hum? what?) will present to The Powers.
Shabbat shalom,
{oh the joys of being religious and not thinking about work for 25 hours},
Judy