[etni] ETAI Winter conference in the North

  • From: aviva shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 06:50:50 +0200

Hi all,
This year the Northern ETAI conference will take place in the
Winter.(December 28th 8:30 16:00) - at the High School in Moshav Nahahlal (
which is very easy to get to !!) .. Please see our program which is up on
the ETAI site . IN addition to Dr. Judy Steiner , we have Gunther Volk
coming to us from Germany and a wealth of other excellent workshops and
talks.  17 book publishers will be attending too with their wares and of
course we will have Leo Selivan from the British Council with is Pechu
Kechu to finish off the day ..

So JOIN us .. for the day !!  Directions are also on the ETAI site ..

See you soon
The ETAI Northern committee.

*"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than
anything else, will affect its successful outcome."**
  - **William James*

*Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830*