[etni] Checking Meitsav tests

  • From: Zehava Rotman <rotman_a@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:14:15 +0300

Dear All,
Our school principal is putting a lot of pressure on our staff to check the
Internal Meitsav testsfor the 8th grade. We have already agreed to check two
"trom meitsav" as regular tests. We know that the Irgun's position is that
teachers should not check these tests, but we cannot find any posting relating
to the subject in the Irgun's site. The Irgun's representative is not returning
our calls. Does somebody there have a formal document telling teachers not to
check these tests?

Thanks,
Zehava