[etni] Re: Bagrut graders' strike

  • From: "Amanda Caplan" <amandacaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:40:21 +0400

Fruma is right, even those of us who are not Bagrut markers, need to support
our colleagues.
The kind of working conditions that the markers have put up with over the
last few years are indicative of the situation of English teachers in
Israel. We carry an extra burden , the tapes / CDs, the oral assessment of
pupils at all levels etc etc, we all know the long list of duties, and
they warrant recognition.
I wish you every success,
Amanda