[etni] Advice for teaching English to a girl with impaired hearing

  • From: "Amy" <segalil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:18:44 +0300

Hello,
My school has just notified me that I am going to be the private tutor of a hearing impaired 7th grader this year. She will be learning two hours with me instead of participating in the classroom. I have absolutely no experience with teaching those with impaired hearing. If anyone here is willing to share their knowledge or point me in the direction of worthwhile texts/sites/courses/experts, I'd be more than grateful.
Best,
Amy
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **