[etni] 3rd Jerusalem Folk Music Evening - Motzei Shabbat Hanukah 4th December ICCY from 8:15

  • From: "Phil Bacal" <pgbacal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:08:45 +0200

3rd Jerusalem Folk Music Evening at Beit Yehudit (ICCY) fom 8:15 (new =
earlier time)

Time is flying and Hanukah is just around the corner.  (Yippies a break =
from school)

This month we are delighted to host 'Caanan Country' with their lively =
blend of music ranging from folk, 60's pop and country favorites, =
featuring close vocal harmonies.  Also appearing with them are Ofer =
Golani, Roby Shmerling and Jacqueline Lamy on according playing Northern =
European tunes.  (We will try to set up a small area so people can dance =
of they want). =20

We had a great time last month with a large audience.  We would like to =
request that people come earier so we can start the program on time.  On =
time this month means candle lighting with Roby at 8:30. The doors will =
be officially open by 8:00 and Larry will start off the program with a =
few Dixie favorites at 8:15.

Looking forward to seeing old and new friends.  Remember to pass the =
word around as we are a new kid on the block!!!!!

Philippa and Larry

Futher Information:  Philippa - 054-7521239; Larry: 050-7233915