[etni] 3 & 4 point Bagrut in 12th grade?? - attn. Judy Steiner

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:38:13 +0200

Judy, can you answer this for me?  Judy Kramer promised me an answer from
you when you got back from vacation.  The question was whether or not
students can take one level exam (say, 3 points) in the winter and then
another level (say, 4) in the summer.  It referred to this year (the old
Bagrut format).  What I would like to know is that where the official policy
(see Judy's answer to Avi Bar Gad and Adele below) is stated.  Thanks.

Bari Nirenberg