[etni] 145 Educational Websites about the Holocaust

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:06:33 +0200

Holocaust Remembrance Day is Thursday, May 5, 2005.
I posted on my website 145 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, German, Italian,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
All 150 links have been reviewed / checked this week.

The web address is:

http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/j-holoc.htm

</a>

If you do not see April 2005 on the top of the web page,
hold the control key and press the F5 key to refresh your browser.

Please forward this message to relatives and friends,
so they can benefit from these educational resources.

We must not forget.

Jacob