[espeak-gaeilge] Re: feedback on latest version of eSpeak.ga

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:34:48 +0000

Hi Robbie,
Thanks for a very comprehensive response.

At first glance, I can deal with many of these fairly quickly.

As discussed previously, the slender r and the broad l will probably
need input  from Jonathan.

Give me a day or two to go through this set and apply changes and I
will post a new version together with a list of outstanding matters
that  we will need to follow up with Jonathan.

If anyone else has further observations can you please let me have
them by the end of the week.

Many thanks again.
Ronan